Terms & Conditions
The Fruitizm Terms and Conditions will remain applicable during and after the trial period, during your subscription period and until the service is terminated and all invoices settled.
We hope you enjoy the Fruit..!
- Our fruits are assured to be free of spoilage at delivery. Customer agrees to visually inspect fruit upon delivery and report any spoilage or damage within 2 hours of receipt. Fruitizm will always replace or credit in the next delivery - any spoiled or damaged fruit product, fruit preparation if any or raw fruits
- Fruitizm does wash, test or prepare fruit using advanced methods and equipment’s of hygiene and HACCP standards. All fruits to be prepared and served by Fruitizm are at customer's own risk.
- Fruit is delivered "as it is" without warranty, express or implied, other than stated in this Disclaimer.
- Fruitizm distributes multiple fruit preparations and fruit products and makes no claim on these products' perish ability and shelf life. However, our consulting team will guide you for consumptions guidelines and do’s and don’ts about storage.
- Fruitizm is not liable for consequential damages in excess of delivery fees and/or replacement of product leading to fruit poisoning and fatal.
- The consumption of any fruit or fruit preparation is at consumer’s own risk. If you are unsure of any reaction or allergy they to any particular fruit, Fruitizm recommends it should not be consumed and doesn’t hold any responsibility.
Current Price Lists for all fruits and dry fruits are given considering a buffer amount but are subject to change with prior notice.Please note that we reserve the right to increase the price per fruit Basket/Box in the future. This will occur when there is an increase in our costs (fruit costs, staff wages and fuel costs). We will inform you in advance of such a change.
Goods from stock will normally be delivered right on the time slots of delivery promised to you with a buffer time of 15 minutes less or more,. A signature will be required upon delivery.
In the case of short delivery, you will remain liable to pay the full invoice price of all goods delivered or available for delivery. You may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to us by reason of any right of setoff or counterclaim, which you may have, or allege to have, for any reason whatsoever.
Fruitizm Sales must be notified immediately of any fruits/fruit’s preparation found damaged on delivery. Damaged fruit pack/fruit item and all packaging must be kept until any claim is settled.
Becoming a member with us basically, gives you access to purchase from our weekly list of available fruits. There are no membership or registration fee and delivery is free. You may also change or cancel your subscription at any time.
The outer looks of Fruits-The real beauty of fruits
Fruits are not always as “pretty” looking as their conventional counterpart, but be rest assured that they are packed with goodness. We check and make sure there aren't any insects on your produce. Most of the time if you find any you can just wash them off but if you have anything out of the ordinary please let us know.
We guarantee everything in your fruit pack, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with any fruit item, please let us know within 2 hours of receiving the items and you will be credited for it within your account or a replacement will be sent with your next order.
We have developed a highly efficient packing system but every so often we will make a mistake. If you are missing anything from your fruit pack(Less number/Less quantity/lesser variety of Fruits), we will refund you or replace it (in your next order).
Vacations are a great thing. You can put your subscription on hold at any time. You can do so by emailing us or by simply placing a call. Please do so at least 2 days before the holiday.
Shelf life of Raw fruits
Our fresh Whole Raw fruit is selected, ripened and guaranteed to last up to 2 days at an ambient temperature (between 15-20 degrees centigrade). If the temperature in your office/ home is higher or lower than this range, this can have an impact on the quality of the fruit.
If you have carried out a trial period for more than 3 days, please note this is a paid trial: after your 1-week trial we will send you an invoice. If you continue with our service after the 2-week trial (which we are sure you will), you will join our monthly invoicing cycle.
For order alterations please email our Customer Service team. If you decide to alter your order we can easily do this for you but we need to know by 3.00 PM the day before your order arrives for service or 11.00 AM two days before your order arrives for service. Order alterations are reflected in the following month's invoice.
To help us in bringing you and all customers the highest quality of Organics at the lowest possible price we have the following cancellation policy.
- You may cancel a delivery /order before 2 hours or your entire service at any time conveyed before 2 days prior notice; however,
- To cancel a delivery or your service entirely, please let us know a minimum of 2 days before the scheduled delivery.